Home     About Me     Our Class Webpage

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What a fun year!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Kindergarten Class of 2012 ~ High School Class of 2024
What a fun year we have had learning together...I will miss these kiddos like crazy, but look forward to watching them grow up!  Just today I had past kindergarten students drop by....they are graduating from Hays HS on Thursday night....it is so much fun to hear about all their accomplishments and learn about their college plans! I am so very proud of each of them!!
 Congratulations Hays HS Class of 2012!
 Good Luck....Love you guys!! XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I love the ABC album!! I might have to borrow this idea next year!!! Thank you for sharing!

    I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll check out my new blog!

    Greg
    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching them grow up too. Our school does a clap out for 5th Graders moving on to middle school today (our last day of school)-they are 5 years old in my mind! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first group of kiddos graduated this year! =)

    I love the ABC album too!

    I just became your 200th follower! Wahoo!

    I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ABC album. I don't even know the students but I was tearing up just reading the words. Great idea! I am your newest follower. I would love to have you come by and check out my blog.

    APril
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Smilebox creation. I use Smilebox also and love taking pictures all year long. I am a new follower.

    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete